Event SpeakingMake a provisional event booking
Content and delivery ideas
Ian has been involved in education and training since 1990 and is available to speak on a range of topics, some of which include:
- Developing leadership teams
- Defining organisational vision
- Growing your organisation through networking
- Building processes and sytems
- Understanding community transformation
- Understanding people and groups
- Creating and developing groups and communities
- Understanding the power of the Internet
- Using web-based software to grow your business
- Developing web infrastructure to power your business
- Developing e-Learning and e-Training applications
- Developing social media strategies
- Developing on-line and off-line marketing strategies
Make a provisional event booking
Ian will use a high-specification laptop at the event, containing digital copies of his presentations. He will require a high definition data projector capable of handling a resolution range of at least 1024 x 768 pixels. Presentation Audio (available from 3.5mm audio output or HDMI) will require amplification appropriate to the venue size. For audiences over 40 a hands-free radio tie microphone is also required.
Promotion and Publicity
During presentations Ian may make reference to a range of projects, businesses and organisations in which he is involved. This will often be in reference to examples of his work, or to specific case studies that are relevant to the content of the presentation. Ian may also point out specific products or services that are available from organisations in which he has an interest.
Resources and Handout Materials
Paper and digital copies of Ian’s presentations and resources, are available for event organisers to duplicate as required (These may contain references to specific products or services that are available from organisations in which Ian has an interest). There is no limit to the number of copies that may be made or circulated. Ian will also supply a web link to server based copies of his presentations and digital resources.
Fees and Expenses
Charities, Churches and not-for-profit organisations may book Ian (subject to availability) on a reduced fee basis by paying expenses and subsistence. The expense rates are currently 45p per mile, plus a subsistence fee of £150 per day. Charities, Churches and not-for-profit organisations with an income of less than £5,000 per year are exempt from paying the subsistence fee. Fees for Corporate bookings are shown on the Mirata Ltd website.